We all can easily access the emails from the Bellsouth account configured on any device but, have you ever imagined a situation when you try to load the email and start getting error messages on screen. In such a situation you will find it difficult to download the attachment or any message from the inbox folder. This problem occurs if the connection is not stable or there is some speed issue on the internet. Follow the below-mentioned tricks to get rid of this problem.
- Unplug the modem and connect again: To disconnect the modem, first turn it off by disconnecting the power supply and then wait for a few minutes. Turn on the modem again.
- Check the service if it is down: If the network in your region is down or undergoing any maintenance, then in such cases it is wiser to contact the internet service provider. They will let you know the exact time when the services will get resumed. If you have not paid the bill for your current monthly subscription, then you will get the speed issue.
- Restart internet: To restart the internet, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Before checking the modem, don’t forget to check if the modem supports the Bellsouth email server or not. If you are not sure about this, you can contact the Bellsouth email experts or check the list from the website.
- Switch off the modem, extender, and router in a sequence.
- Wait for few minutes and turn on the network devices again in the same manner.
- Check the cable connections.
- Switch on the computer and open a web browser on it.
- Try to open the email inbox now and check if the problem has been resolved or not. If the problem is still at large then over to the next step.
- Refresh the IP address of your computer: The IP address of a device is just like the identity of the machine. If the IP address is the same on more than one device, then it may create confusion for Bellsouth email. To get rid of it, change the IP address of any device manually. The steps for changing the IP address of a machine are:
- Open ‘Network settings’ from the computer tray.
- If you are using the ‘Mac Book’ then go to ‘Manage network connections’ and click on ‘Change IP address’.
So, after implementing the steps mentioned above, you will be able to load the Bellsouth email flawlessly without any error or problem. If you are still facing the problem, then contact email experts. For more information Bellsouth Email login you can visit Bellsouth Email Settings.