Blackberry was once, the only phone for business personnel because, with this phone, they can easily forward and receive the emails from their office. But now, with the change of technology and scenario, People have started using different phones for their personal work. We are now going to discuss the process for linking the BellSouth email with the Blackberry smartphone.
If you are using a Blackberry smartphone and want to access your mails from BellSouth email, then read the contents of this guide. We have received complaints from some Blackberry smartphone users regarding the problem in accessing the mails from BellSouth email login. If you are facing the same error on your smartphone, then your wait is over. Keep reading this guide and implement the same steps on your smartphone.
The message that most of the users are getting on the screen is ‘Invalid email address or password’ for your email login. You need to enter the login ID and password carefully. You can get this problem fixed by calling at given Bellsouth customer service number. If you are using an android based blackberry phone or Blackberry 10 model, then you will get the message in the following form; ‘Unable to detect the network and use advanced settings’ or you will get ‘Unable to login to the account due to incorrect login credentials’. Apart from this, there are some users who have received the following message on the android phone screen, ‘Authentication failed due to wrong password and account’. For this, you need to check or update the login information. You need to go to BellSouth email settings page to update the information.
Now, we are going to make you understand the reasons for this message or errors which are being received on the android screen.
1st Reason: Information entered by you in the login field is incorrect. For this, you need to enter the information carefully and verify the information.
2nd Reason: The account details are inactive. It means that you have not login to the account from the last 4-5 months. This can be the reason for an inactive account. The solution for this problem is; Reactivate the account from official link.
3rd Reason: A captcha entered by you is incorrect. The solution to this problem is log in to the account from the computer web browser and enter the captcha carefully.
4th Reason: Authentication session expired for your BellSouth email. For this problem, you can change the password of your account by tapping on settings and go to ‘Change password’ option. Wait for a while and try accessing the page again.
5th Reason: The age of the user is not valid to operate the Bellsouth email. For this problem, go to your profile section and change the birth details in the personal details menu.
6th Reason: Enable 2 step verification process for Bellsouth email account.
- Log in to the email account.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Account’ information.
- Tap on ‘App password’ followed by clicking on ‘Create a new password’.
- Generate a new password and confirm it by entering it twice. The same notification will be sent to your email ID. You can now log in to the account with the new password.
- You need to enter the verification code in order to validate the authentication process otherwise, the login service will enter into the password-free mode.
Solution to the problem:
Open the Browser page from your blackberry phone.
- Go to BellSouth net email login page.
- After login to the account, click on the ‘Type of verification method’ used.
- Add the verification code received in the mail verification process.
- After successful completion of integration. You can now login to the account from your smartphone without any problem.