People prefer email as a major source of communication for their routine business. They find it reliable and fastest mode of communication. If you have configured email on one device, then you can also configure the same email on another device and access the same inbox from it. You only need to configure some settings to get mail notification on multiple devices. Have you recently purchased a Samsung S8 smartphone? If yes, then you might be wanting to configure Bellsouth email on it. Well, we are going to discuss steps to set up email on the Samsung S8 phone.
For instant messaging or chatting, you need a high-speed internet connection on a smartphone. If the speed is not sufficient or it is in kbps then you will find hard to attach the files along with the email. Follow the steps to configure email on a smartphone.
- Open ‘Settings’ from the phone and click on ‘Apps’.
- Go to ‘Wireless networks’.
- Search for the home wireless network and enter a password for the respective SSID. If you don’t find the SSID in the list, enter it manually.
- Click to connect.
- Once connected, you will find the Wi-Fi status like an umbrella on the top of the home screen.
- Try accessing the internet now.
Check the version of firmware installed in the Android smartphone. Sometimes, a new update is available to remove the bugs and fixes from the previous versions. Download the latest version of the software and install it on your phone.
How to setup Bellsouth Email on phone?
- Unlock your phone by entering the PIN or password.
- Click on the Hamburger icon to open the main menu.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Open ‘Email’ app.
- Click to add a new email service. Select ‘Bellsouth’ from the list. In case it is not given in the list, you can add it manually.
- Enter the login username and password.
- Select ‘Account type’.
- Tap ‘POP3’ from given options on BellSouth screen.
- Tap ‘ Log in’.
- Read all the on-screen instructions carefully and move to the next step.
- Once done, click to finish the setup.
Email settings for Bellsouth Servers: The email settings are different for different email service providers. The settings for Bellsouth email are given below:
- Username: Enter the email address with the domain name as well.
- Password: Enter the password you use to login to the account
- SSL: It should be enabled for your email account.
- Port number: It is 994 by default.
- Outgoing server address: Bellsouth.server.net.
- Port: 586
- Server authentication: Yes required.
For more information Bellsouth Email Login you can visit Bellsouth Email Setting.