The issue of not being able to connect to email server has become quite common in AOL, and users are finding a reliable solution for this problem. Let us discuss this problem along with a proper solution in this blog post.
America Online (AOL) is a highly popular email service that has a customer base in millions. It is not just the Americans who are using AOL, but people from all across the globe also access AOL mail. AOL is getting a tough competition from many email services, which include Bellsouth email, which is also a part of AT&T mail. People who know email services know that they are similar to one another, and the same can be said for their issues. AOL email users are encountering a unique problem these days, i.e., not able to connect to the email server.
This error message has become quite common for AOL email users, therefore it is very important to figure out a proper solution to this problem because if there is an error in connecting to the email server, then accessing emails would be a difficult task. Users have experimented all kinds of things, such as, changing email account settings, disabling firewall and changing settings of the internet browser. But, nothing has worked for the users. People are looking for a solution to this annoying problem because they can’t access their emails anymore.
Let us discuss the steps to resolve this issue once and for all.
- Start with rebooting your computer.
- In ‘webmail preferences’, you need to check all settings. In case, you are using Bellsouth email, then you must do Bellsouth net email login first. For that, you will have to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Begin by clicking on the ‘Edit’ menu.
- You are going to find an option named ‘preferences’ at the bottom of the menu that you need to select.
- Then, select ‘send forms’.
It’s time to select an email ID, which you use on a daily basis. Then, click on ‘edit’ option. Repeat the same thing when using www Bellsouth email account.
- You will have to click the box corresponding to ‘SSL’. If you see ‘default’ option corresponding to the ‘SSL’, then click that.
- After ‘SSL’ option, you will have to work on the option named ‘server name field’. It is this option that you have to ensure that the name matches with email settings, which you’ve chosen previously. The same process needs to be done with Bellsouth email as well. If you are not able to perform this step, then take Bellsouth email support.
- Finally, re-sent the email.
3. You should reset your internet browser settings to default because this is going to resolve the problem.
- To begin with, launch your web browser and go to ‘tools’ option.
- Click ‘internet options’ and then, select ‘advanced’ option.
- Click ‘restore advanced settings’ and then, click ‘OK’. After clicking these options, you need to close the web browser.
- Try re-sending the email now.
If you are still not able to access Bellsouth email after performing above-mentioned steps, then you will have to get in touch with email help and support providers. You can also contact them if you are looking for BellSouth email settings Outlook because this one of those issues that people search for. Settings in email service are almost similar, so you don’t have to worry at all. Professionals will assist you in the most accurate way.