To send or receive any message on your email account, a login is a must. But, have you ever come across the situation when you are trying to log in to the account and find an error message on the screen? If yes, then it must have been an irritating time for you. Well, we can understand your frustration and keeping the same in interest, we are now going to suggest some ways to resolve ‘Email login, sending, and receiving errors.
- Do check the character length or size of the message you are going to send. If the size is out of the desired characters, then you may come across the sending problem.
- Check the recipient address properly and carefully. If you have entered an incorrect address, the email may return to the sender’s inbox or will remain in the ‘Outbox’ folder of the account.
- Log out of the account and try signing in again.
- Check the spam folder for any new messages if received accidentally in place of the inbox folder.
- Go to the ‘Blocked email address’ list and check if the email address you are waiting for the email from is put under ‘Blocked email address list or not’.
- Check recent activities on your account to trace unauthorized users on your account. If your account is compromised, you will find the following signs on the screen:
- Some emails missing.
- Mails in your email address.
- Spam messages in the buffer.
- Display name on the receiver’s screen is different from what you have set.
- Open BellSouth email on a browser different from that of the previous one. If you have opened on Mozilla earlier, then try on Chrome now.
- Enable cookies of your browser if disabled accidentally or from the browser side.
- Clear all browser cookies and cache which are previously stored in the browser.
- Disable all tools and add-ons for a minute and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Don’t forget to turn on ‘Flash Player.
- Check the firewall settings of your laptop or computer and disable antivirus and anti-spam ware for a while. Try logging in to the account again. If you are successful, then it means the Firewall is blocking the website due to a security issue.
Login problem: After configuring the email on the computer, if you are trying to login to the email from a smartphone and find the problem in login, then click on the ‘Forgot password or ‘reset’ link.
ID and password combination are not working: Verify that you are using the right password for the right ID. If you are maintaining more than one Bellsouth email account on the same server, then this problem may occur due to a mistake from the user’s end. You can confirm a password for your email account from email experts even. For more information on Bellsouth Email Login, you can visit Bellsouth Email Account.