Are you having an account on BellSouth email login? If yes, then is it working as it should be? If no, then you might be thinking of deleting the mail account from iPhone. Your anger is justified and we can understand your irritation. If you want to delete the mail, then the steps are going to be discussed below.
Most of the email users in the U.S use Bellsouth net email login because of its flawless operation and amazing features. Users can attach any file with the message up to file size of 5 MB. If the size exceeds the limit, the user can split the file and send via two messages. You can store the message in the inbox folder of your account with the same size. If the incoming message exceeds the size limit, you won’t be able to receive the message in your BellSouth email inbox.
Apart from so many advantages, there are some email users who are getting the problem with the account while there are some who don’t want to use this email service anymore because of one or more reasons. If you delete the email account from your iPhone, then the whole data related to the account like username, password, and the personal details will get deleted from the phone. The data will no longer get retrieved from the phone. If you are ready for this move, then you can delete your mail without any problem.
Today, we are going to discuss the steps which will work on all the versions of OS of your iPhone. If you have installed the latest or the earlier version of OS, then you can follow the same steps as it is on your device. We hope you will get success once the steps get performed.
- Unlock the phone with the personal security key and tap on ‘Settings’. You will find ‘Mail, calendar and contacts’ option in the settings menu. Click on it.
- Go to ‘Delete an account’ option and check if the email name is available on the list or not. If not, you can enter the username manually. Go to ‘BellSouth email settings’ and check the accounts connected to the BellSouth server.
- Check the username and password of your email account. If you have multiple accounts configured on the server, then check these fields properly instead of deleting the wrong email account.
- Tap ‘Delete’ to delete an account. You may get a warning message on the screen. You are required to click on ‘Yes’ to delete the email account.
- All the account related information will now get deleted from iPhone. You will not find any username and password information on the screen thereafter.
How to contact at BellSouth customer service number:
If you find that after implementing the aforementioned steps, you are still getting messages from your friend or colleagues on BellSouth email account on your iPhone, then don’t feel any hesitation to call us at our customer support number. Our customer support agents are available 24×7 on a telephone call. You can call them as per your convenience and get your problem solved instantly.