After updating your iPhone or iPad to iOS 11, you may find several problems with your BellSouth email app like a problem in sending and receiving emails, mail push notification and many more. Today, in this post we are going to summarize 4 most popular email issues along with its solutions.
BellSouth Email Login on Apple mail app loads slowly:
A few numbers of email users said that after updating their phone to iOS 11, their email app starts responding slowly without explaining the reason for it. The potential solutions to this problem are:
- Re-install Mail app: Click and hold on Mail app. Click on ‘X’ button to erase it from your device. Re-install the app from the store and try login now.
- Remove BellSouth account and add it again: Go to ‘settings’ followed by ‘Accounts and password’. Select your Bellsouth account and click on ‘Delete’. Add an account.
- Reset Network settings: If your network is running slow, then you may encounter email problem. To troubleshoot this, go to ‘Settings’, then General > Reset and finally ‘Reset Network Settings’.
Email not refreshing on your iPhone and iPad:
In some cases, your email doesn’t refresh on its own you need to refresh it manually. If this is the case with you, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Click on ‘Fetch new data’: For this, go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Accounts and password’. Scroll down and click on ‘New data’ menu. Select Bellsouth email account.
- Check network connection: Reset your network if you are getting the problem with your network.
- Use third-party mail apps: If you find that the BellSouth account still not refreshes, then you are required to download third-party mail app on your iPhone. You can download this app from your app store.
Email app keeps on crashing:
If you have been facing this problem, then follow the 2 fixes mentioned below:
- Hard Reset your iOS 11 device: To force restart your phone, press the power button along with the home button. If any of these buttons are broken, then you can check the alternate method of restarting from online apple link.
- Update iOS software: If the problem is still not resolved, then you need to update the iOS version of your Apple phone. We recommend you to kindly take backup of your data either online or on your computer to prevent data loss. Go to ‘Fix all iOS glitch’ option and click on ‘Fix now’. You can click on ‘Repair now’.
Cannot send email from your iPhone with iOS 11 update:
Once you did with the update, you may find a problem in sending mail from your outlook.com or with other email programs. You will find a message on screen which says, ‘Message rejected by server’
- Change to outlook app: This error is again related to Microsoft support. The best you can try is use Microsoft official app to send and receive emails on your BellSouth account.
- Update to iOS 11.0.1 or higher: After updating it to 11.0.1 or higher, you will definitely get success. If you still find any problem, you can take BellSouth email support from executives.
In this way, you can troubleshoot the most common email problems reported on your phone after updating it to iOS 11. For more support and information, get in touch with email support team.