It is a bit tricky to setup Bellsouth email on iPhone with POP settings, especially when you have no information about it. But, you should be bothered about this as we are here to help you out with the process of setting up Bellsouth email on your iPhone using POP settings.
Bellsouth email can work smoothly on an Apple iPhone, given it has been setup properly. We in this blog post will discuss this very process, so just keep reading it. The first and the foremost thing that you have to make sure is that you have an SMTP and POP server address for your email account. If you don’t know where to get these addresses from, then contact Bellsouth email support. They will tell you about these server addresses and then, you can commence with the setup process. You are going to use SMTP and POP domain names in case you want to configure email app on your iPhone and also if you wish to manage your Bellsouth email account from your iPhone.
- Tap ‘settings’ icon on the home screen of your iPhone to go into the ‘settings’ menu.
- Once done, tap ‘mail, contacts and calendars’ menu and then, tap ‘accounts’ option. You will see all the accounts that are added to your iPhone already.
- Tap ‘add account’ option now, which is going to take you to another screen where you will be able to see all available account types.
- Tap ‘other’ option now followed by selecting ‘add email account’ option. A form will appear that you have to fill to create a new account.
- Enter your name in the ‘name’ field.
- The exact same thing has to be done in the ‘email’ field. Type in your Bellsouth email login ID there.
- Tap ‘password field’ and type in your Bellsouth email password.
- Enter a description for the email account in the description field and then, tap ‘next’.
- You will now see ‘POP’ option on the top of the screen.
- Enter ‘inbound.bellsouth.net’ in the incoming email server section.
- Enter ‘Bellsouth email ID’ in the username field and enter the password in the ‘password field’ section. Tap ‘next’.
- You are now going to see outgoing email server section where you need to enter ‘outbound.bellsouth.net’.
- Enter Bellsouth email ID in the username field and enter Bellsouth password in the password field.
- The last thing is to save all settings by tapping ‘save’. With that, the process finishes up and now you can use your Bellsouth email.
Now, your Apple iPhone is properly configured. You can now easily access your emails and you are less likely to face any issue. If you do, then you have the option of getting in touch with Bellsouth email help and support.
The process of configuring Bellsouth email on iPhone using POP3 settings is easy, but if you are not able to perform the steps or get stuck somewhere in between, then you should take help from experts.