Bellsouth email is becoming popular all over the world. The reason that this email is so widely used today is simply due to its amazing features and strong brand value. People access Bellsouth email from different mediums such as smartphones, tablets, PCs, and laptops. Today, we will discuss the steps to set up Bellsouth email on Apple iPhone, as this brand of phone is used by people from all over the world.
The process of setting up Bellsouth email on the Apple iPhone is quite easy, yet there are certain steps that you need to perform in the right way, otherwise, it won’t be possible to set up the email properly. The steps we are about to discuss work for all iPhone models, though there will be small changes in the steps, the core steps remain the same. So, without any further ado,
Let us find out what those steps are:
1. You need to start by going to the ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars option, which is in the ‘Setting’ menu.
2. Under that option, you need to set up new email accounts or add an existing email ID to your device. After you add Bellsouth email login ID, you can use another email ID or a 3rd party email app to send and receive emails from your Bellsouth email account.
3. After that, you need to launch the Settings app on your Apple iPhone followed by selecting the ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ option.
4. There will be an option named ‘Accounts’, which you have to tap and then, tap the option named ‘Add Accounts’.
5. After tapping ‘add accounts’, you need to select ‘Other’ as your account type.
6. It’s time to tap the option named ‘Add Mail Account’.
7. Under this option, there will be several blank fields that you will have to fill. You can enter your name, your Bellsouth net email login ID, and your password properly.
8. You need to enter Bellsouth email server details in the blank fields. The email server that Bellsouth uses belongs to AT&T, the reason being, Bellsouth has been bought by AT&T.
You need to enter ‘inbound.att.net’ in the Host Name field that is present in the incoming mail server section. In the Username field, you need to enter ‘CustomerID@bellsouth.net’. The term ‘CustomerID’ will be replaced with the customer ID number. You can find this number by getting in touch with experts. In the password field, you need to enter the password for your Bellsouth email.
Now comes the Outgoing Mail Server section. In the Host Name field, you need to enter ‘smtp.mail.att.net’. Once you have added this ID, then you will have to enter ‘CustomerID@bellsouth.net’ in the Username field. Similar to the incoming mail server, you will have to replace ‘CustomerID’ with the customer ID number that you have received while creating an ID on the Bellsouth email. Finally, you need to enter the password for your Bellsouth email ID.
9. Tap ‘Next’ to verify the Bellsouth email settings on your Apple iPhone.
Customizing your email settings:
After you finish setting up the Bellsouth email account, take a couple of minutes to configure how the email has been sent and received by the email app. To do so, you need to open the Settings app and go to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ followed by tapping ‘Bellsouth email account’, which is under the ‘accounts’ heading. After that, you can configure other settings such as how many times your iPhone should check the emails that you receive. You can also choose as to how far back you want to sync email messages from the main server. If you come across any issue, then you can take the help of Bellsouth customer service. They will be able to assist you most accurately.